If you are not the Original Poster, please DO NOT add you problem/issue to this thread as it will NOT get you an answer. Please create your own thread , in the proper Product Forum, concerning your problem/issue.ThisThis will enable us to give personalized help concerning your problem.
Now- with that out of the way let’s deal with Ankit Kumar 8569’s post in Google Drive.
Please note that, due to a variety of reasons, not all files can be recovered – but you can try!
1. Items deleted from your photos.google.com are stored in trash for 60 days and then are Auto-Deleted from trash and can not be recovered.
2. Items deleted manually from photos.google.com/trash can not be recovered.
3. Items deleted from your YouTube Channel can not be recovered.
4. Items deleted from your Gmail are stored in trash for 30 days and then are Auto-Deleted from trash and can not be recovered.
5. Items manually deleted from Gmail trash can not be recovered.
6. Items deleted from your Google Drive will be stored in Drive Trash for 30 days and then be Auto-Deleted from Trash and can not be recovered.
1).If you are using a regular personal account
You will have to contact a Google Drive Specialist who *MAY* be able to restore it. Use this link:
2). If you use a work/student account (G Suite), you should contact your Account Admin as they can restore files up to 25 days after deletion.
If the answer is helpful, please click “Recommend” to help other users of the community.