Important: AdSense policies and guidelines are just that: guidelines. Adherence to all policies and guidelines does not guarantee approval. Most applications are rejected these days. Therefore it makes no sense to build a site with the aim of getting AdSense.
An ideal application would be for a website that has value. A valuable site would be:
– established, at least six months old, maybe years old. It used to be a rule that sites had to be six months old, and although that rule was removed it remains a valid guideline. New sites have no value by default.
– compliant with all AdSense policies and Webmaster Guidelines.
– stocked with dozens of highly original, longform, useful text articles.
[please note that “original” does not mean “unique order of words” / “passed plagiarism tools”. It means new and original ideas and concepts that can only come from first hand experience (things you have actually done yourself, rather than read about or seen on the internet)]
– avoiding topics already covered by so many websites that new ones find it difficult to be original, even if written from experience.
– receiving plenty of genuine visitors from search engines.
– written in perfect language – correct spelling and grammar throughout.
– using original images (eg. photos taken by you), or properly licensed images. Note: Google Image Search is a search engine, not a source of free images. Any image you did not create is the copyright of someone else so has to be licensed to use.